Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm such a slacker...

My apologies to those of you that have been eagerly awaiting a post from me. I have no excuses for why I haven't written on here for a few weeks; I just.... haven't.

Anywho, November has been a fairly nice month. We've been able to hang out with our friends, Scott and Cathryn Matheson more than once, and it's always a blast to see them. Mostly Tucker and I have been going to school and just chillaxin' in between. We're pretty ready for this semester to be done with though; we're at the point where our classes have lost their appeal and are now just tedious. It'll be refreshing to start new classes again.

I guess this is really it for this post. Oh, we celebrated our first anniversary yesterday, which was fun and kind of weird; doesn't seem like it's been a year. But yeah, now we're just waiting for Thanksgiving to roll around which will be really fun. My parents and grandma are coming up here this year for the big day, and Tucker and I will are in charge of the turkey cooking (FUN!).

No comments: