Thursday, December 10, 2009

And so it begins...

School's winding down, and as of today, Tucker and I only have 2 weeks left in Utah. 2 WEEKS!! It's so crazy to think that we aren't going to be coming back here after Christmas. And not gonna lie, with all the snow we got this past weekend, and with all the snow that's supposed to come this next week, I'm super excited to leave.

I've finally started going through stuff and sort of packing this week. I posted ads on a couple sites for all the furniture that we want to sell/get rid of before we leave, and we've already sold 3 of the 5 things we posted. Kind of crazy how fast it happened. But it's a relief knowing I don't have to worry about those things anymore. Packing, however, is another story. That's what I'm stressing over. I just can't see all the stuff we want to take actually fitting into our car. So if anyone has advice about moving long, long distances, I'm open.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

We were doing the same thing in December last year. We got rid of a ton of stuff, packed boxes full, and rented a U-Haul truck. Good luck packing!

Unknown said...

Organization is key. Plus, I left a crapload of stuff with Alicia that I want now, but it just wouldn't all fit in Stella.
Maybe get one of those things to put on top of your car to fill with stuff as well.