Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yay for Stealing Wifi

This post is being written from my car in a parking lot at NC State while I wait for Tucker to get done with work. I'm only writing it here cause we don't have internet right now at our new apartment, which sucks majorly by the way.

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm still planning on blogging, but I've been fairly busy/pre-occupied with stuff for the past month or so. It happens. We are all moved into our new apartment though and really loving it. It's a million times better than our old apartment (mostly because we don't have little bugs crawling all over everything), and once I get internet working in our apartment I'll put up some pictures of it.

Also, I've got a doctors appointment on Monday. This one should be more exciting than just getting blood drawn. I'm really really really really hoping that we can get an ultrasound while we're there, not only because I want them to measure the baby to find out if my guess of a due date is accurate, but I'll also be "20 weeks" (again, could be wrong about that, I'm just guessing) and that means we can find out what we're having!!!!!!!! Yeah, we're finding out. Can't remember if I put that decision up here or not. Cross your fingers for me that it's a girl, cause that's what I want; a boy would be super too, but I really want a girl.

Anyways, that's it for now.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

I didn't know you two were expecting! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Now you will be having a boy.