Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time seems to have slowed a bit

I don't know what it is, but the last couple weeks have definitely seemed longer to me.  Ok, that's not entirely true, I do have some idea of why this is, but it sucks.  I'm way more uncomfortable than I ever was before; sleeping is kind of a struggle when it comes to finding a nice position.  And yes, I'm well aware of the fact that it will get worse. 

My urge to "nest" seems to have kicked in a bit.  I've really been wanting to get things organized and put together for when Baby gets here, and today I was all motivated and got most of her room put together.  We still don't have everything that we need yet, but we've got tons of clothes (courtesy of a lady from my mother-in-laws ward and from my sister-in-law Barbi, haven't bought a single piece) and most of the essentials.  Here's a couple pictures of the room in case you didn't notice them on facebook.



Not gonna lie, I'm getting really antsy.  I keep telling Tucker that we need to get everything done soon just in case she comes early and he chuckles at me.  Sure the odds of her coming early aren't super high, but it does happen; maybe I'll get lucky :)  Y'all should keep your fingers crossed for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come quickly little Charlotte, and relieve your mother the trouble you are causing her!