Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Utah's weather is super dumb.....

I don't know how the weather is elsewhere, but the weather here in Utah is ridiculously spastic! It snowed a good 3 inches today.... it's the middle of April; this isn't supposed to happen anymore! Dumb....

In other news, the semester is winding down, and I am so ready for it to be done. Anatomy has totally burnt me out, and working up the motivation to go to class is really hard (and I fail on some occasions.... more often than I would like to admit). But I think that I'm doing well enough in the class so that I won't have to retake it, so that's good.

Tucker had a fairly frustrating past couple weeks, due mostly to one person in his group for his Product Development class. I've never heard Tucker complain so much.. it was kind of weird. But he's done with that class now, so he's relieved. And he's graduating in December!!!! Yay!! And then hopefully (if things go our way), he'll be starting his Master's in January. With any luck we'll be able to stay here so that I can finish up school as well. But we'll just get through the Bachelor's degree before we start freaking out about that stuff.

Um...... nothing else to report really. Hopefully I'll remember to post in a week (ish) to let you all know how finals go.

No comments: