Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bored at Work

Yup.. the title for this post pretty much sums it up. I got here at 5:15 this morning and have finally Facebook'ed myself out (one can only look at pictures for so long). But anywho, I figure it's been a week since I last posted, so I'll go ahead and fill some time by writing a new post for those of you who visit here.

I'm not sure if I mentioned in my last blog that I had a sore throat last week, but I did, and by the weekend, it evolved into a full on cold thing. It would have been fine to be sick under normal circumstances, but because of the fact that I had to get in the pool at work everyday for four hours, it made it pretty miserable. How did I get sick, you might ask. Well I blame it either on one of the little kids that I teach swimming lessons too, or one of the other girls here at work cause she was sick right before me. Whatever though. I finally went to the doctor yesterday morning, and he didn't really tell me anything that I didn't already know to do. But I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much better today, and will attempt to get in the water to teach lessons. Oh, and yes, I did get Tucker sick as well, though his doesn't seem to have been as bad as mine.

In other news, my good friend Deborah Peterson has finally made it public that she's pregnant, so I feel ok writing it here. I'm so excited for her, and just slightly jealous too, though not enough to change anything just yet. She and her husband, Sam, will be having a baby girl on November 2nd! They're going to be great parents, and their baby is going to be dang cute. Seems like a lot of people that I've known up here at BYU that are married already are either pregnant or have a baby, and that makes me want one too. But I'm almost completely positive that with the way our lives are right now, Tucker and I couldn't handle it financially or timewise. Ah well, maybe in a couple years. It's funny though, we've already got a bunch of names picked out for future children, so we don't have to worry too much about that once we do start having kids.

Lastly, I'd like to let everyone know that Tucker has promised to take me to see Indiana Jones on Friday. You can be sure that if we don't see it, you'll be hearing about it here in my next post, haha!

One final note: I love the new feature that lets me see when everyone's updated their blogs. Totally sweet!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, I just noticed Tucker's eyes are red in that pic of you two...