Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nothing Much to Report

So this post has the potential to be extremely short since not much has happened this past week.

I guess I'll start with a follow up from my last post (aka whether or not Tucker took me to the movies). Yes, we did go see Indian Jones this past weekend, but as I predicted, it wasn't on Friday, haha! Of course it's ok that we didn't go Friday night, I just think it's funny that I knew exactly what would happen. Tucker came home from work, and when I showed him movie times for that night to remind him, he pitifully asked if we could see the movie the next day. So cute, haha! So we saw the movie on Saturday, and Tucker even bought me a cute dress (such a nice husband). The movie was..... just alright, I suppose. Definitely wasn't as good as the originals, but it wasn't completely horrible. A disappointment, is what Tucker called it.

As far as being sick goes, I'm still on the tail end of whatever we had. My nose is still stuffed up, and I've developed a cough that is extremely annoying when I try to sleep, but other than that, I feel just peachy.

The only other thing that I can think of to let everyone know about is we're going to Park City this Friday night with some of our married friends to go walk through a bunch of mini-art galleries. I think it'll be a blast, and I'm pretty sure that TuckTuck's excited too.

2 comments:

Mary Killion said...

We were kinda left hanging at the end of IJ, too. While we liked it, the last leading up to the ending itself was...interesting haha!
Yay for new dresses and our husbands who buy them :)

alirara said...

i liked indy but i'm a sucker for Harrison Ford... don't take that creepily. I like your new big picture it's so cute.