Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Already June?!

Posting on a Sunday.. this is weird; I'll throw off my whole schedule with the blog! Ah well. With my new schedule at work, Tuesday's aren't going to work for posting any more, so I'll just have to experiment with different days till I find one that works. That's right, I said it; I finally have a set schedule for work, it's only been about a month now. Starting tomorrow morning, I work from 5:15am - 12pm (I work that shift Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) and then also on Tuesdays and Thursdays I work 7:45am - 5pm.

And I'll be perfectly honest, I'm actually excited about working at this place. It's a pool owned by the city of Springville, but it services Springville, Mapleton, Salem, Payson, Spanish Fork and Santaquin; quite a big area for one small pool. I did my training and first inservice this weekend, and just from being around the staff and in the general atmosphere of the pool, I can tell I'll like it. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use the cash register and I'll be good.

Yesterday (Saturday), Tucker and I finally took the trip up to Kohl's to get Tucker some desperately needed new clothes. We had a gift card from our wedding and one from my mom for Tucker's birthday gift, so he pretty much went hog wild. Four new pairs of shorts (as all his old ones had holes in them), four new dress shirts, new slacks, and a couple new tshirts (both of which are not black/navy blue). Not gonna lie, he looks pretty dang good in his new outfits. He even wore one of his new dress shirts to church today, and normally that wouldn't be a big deal, but it was the first time that Tucker's ever worn a colored shirt to church so he felt a little weird.

Well, that's about it for now. Depending on how tired/worn out I feel this coming week I might post again; not much, mind you, just a small little update on how things are going. Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Mary Killion said...

I LOVE taking Chris shopping. I like shopping for him more than I do for me (sometimes) ;) It is the greatest thing to see your husband get some much-needed new threads. We wives give them more style!

Jenna said...

When I get married we can go husband clothes shopping as a family outing. Jeff won't need help though when he's married.....