Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bus Rides and Football Games

This past Saturday was the BYU-Wyoming (second shut out in a row!!) football game, and Tucker and I were stoked to finally go to a game. We weren't able to go to the UCLA game because of work, so I made sure that I had this day off so we could go. We decided to make the day a little more interesting by riding the bus to and from the game.

So, with bus passes in hand, we got on a bus in Springville and headed up to Provo. It wasn't a very long ride, but because of the limited bus schedule on Saturdays, we got to BYU really early. This was good though, because we were able to get lunch before we walked up to the stadium. After lunch, we walked up to the stadium and found our seats, which weren't horrible, but we are in an enzone, so not the best seats we could get either. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that Scott and Dave Allen have their tickets just a couple rows in front of us; crazy!

Anywho, the game was great, but it was hot being out in the sun (both of us got sunburned), and so we left at half-time to go to Tucker's old apartment to watch other games with his ex-roommates. It's always fun to go see those guys. They were all pretty much my roommates last fall before Tucker and I got married because I spent all day, every day there with Tucker. I managed to squeeze in a nap while we were there too, which was great.

Around 530 we went and got dinner, and we were going to stay on campus to watch a movie at BYU's International Cinema so that I could get extra credit for Russian, but decided that we were ready to go home. So we didn't get to do that last part of our day, but I'm kind of glad that we skipped it cause I was asleep about an hour and a half after we got home. I would have never made it through a movie and a bus ride home.

Oh yeah, and I would have put pictures up, but of course I forgot my camera.

No comments: