Friday, May 20, 2011

Playing the waiting game

Pretty dang bored at the moment.

No baby yet.  Nothing really going on either. 

Our sister-in-law Stephanie got to town last weekend and has been staying with us while she looks for an apartment.  Not gonna lie, I'm glad it's her and not us that has to look for an apartment; super stressful.  She did find one that she really likes that's only about 5ish minutes away from us (and in our ward, woot!) that we're hopeful about.  If they aren't approved for it, I think we'll all be really surprised seeing as Tucker's parents are co-signing with them.

It's strange to think that we're down into single digit days for the arrival of little Baby.  Even stranger sometimes to think that the little alien moving around inside of me is actually going to have a face soon... and not be in me anymore.  I think I'll be glad to "have my body back" to myself again.  I'm sick of sleeping on my sides, and not being able to get up off the couch, and not being able to bend over. 

Next week Jenna gets here on Wednesday which should be super fun since I haven't seen her in like a year.  My parents won't get here until Saturday.  And hopefully Baby will decide to make her entrance at a convenient time for everyone (and not late either).

So that's it for now.  When stuff starts to happen, I'm hoping that we'll be able to keep everyone posted through facebook and what not. 

1 comment:

Brittany Evans said...

We're so excited for you Lauren and Tucker! We can't wait to hear the news that she's arrived!!! :)