Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 1 month birthday!

Nettie's a month old today.  Crazy.  That went way too fast.  Or maybe it just seems that way because my days and nights sort of blended together for awhile. 



Anyways, went to the doctor this afternoon (and left right before it started to downpour, thank goodness) and she's doing really well.  Gained a full pound since her last appointment (which was 2 weeks ago) and now weighs in at 9lbs 12oz.  Little chunker.  Although... she still doesn't look all that chubby.  Getting there, just not there yet.  She's also now 21inches long (a gain of 3/4").  Percentile-wise she's right about 50% with everything.  Average baby, yay!

She hasn't quite started smiling yet.  I think she's really close though.  Every now and then she'll get this cute look on her face that's like right on the verge of a smile.  I'm sure when she does smile it'll be adorable though.

Also, Katie let me borrow her Moby wrap this past weekend cause I couldn't figure out my sling.  Holy crap, love this thing!  Used it for the first time a couple days ago and as soon as I had it tied on Nettie was zonked out.  Even as we speak, she's strapped to my chest (sleeping).  Awesome!  I have hands to do things with again.... well.... at least when I'm holding her, that is.

No comments: