Friday, July 1, 2011

Update

So I promise I'm still alive (and so is Nettie), I just haven't been able to think of anything interesting to blog about lately.  Also, the time that I have when I'm not feeding/holding/taking care of Nettie is spent either sleeping or just doing something mindless and lazy (I've watched a ton of Psych in the past couple weeks).

Nettie's blessing is this Sunday and hopefully it will all be ok.  My parents are coming in for the weekend, and Tucker's family will all be here as well (except for Sam).  There was a fairly significant piece of drama that happened last night that I'm sure will alter the "plans" that we had for this weekend with the family, but that's ok.  We're just glad that everyone is ok.  (I'll probably post more on this later, but I'm not sure how private the people involved want it to be).

For now though, enjoy this cute video of Nettie... although, all videos of her are cute. 

No comments: