Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Picture

So I realize that I missed doing last week's picture, but Nettie has been sleeping weirdly for about a week now, and so I nap a lot during the day.  Anything that doesn't involve taking care of Nettie or sleeping sort of goes right out the door and I forget.  She's started to sleep a little bit better again, so hopefully this lasts.

Today has been four weeks since Nettie was born.  Crazy!  And she's still alive!  Wahoo! 

I would have taken her picture today in her cute little red outfit for the Fourth, but she spit up all over it.  So here's a slightly less glamorous picture (or two).





This last picture is the one that was taken today before my parents flew home.  They were out here this weekend while we did Nettie's blessing.  I'm really grateful that they were able to be here for such a special day.

No comments: