Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monday Picture(s)

I didn't post a picture last week, but I did take one.  I just never really think about getting onto my blog to do that kind of thing.  But I did think about it this morning, so voila! 

July 11, 2011
Tucker was at a conference the first half of this week so Mommy decided she would sleep in the bed (I've slept on the couch in the front room with Nettie since she was born), and so when I fed Nettie and got up, she stayed asleep and it was super cute.


July 18, 2011
First trip to Walmart = Success!  Also, first ride in our jogging stroller.  She did pretty good.  I think she's a bit on the small side for it still (it's not recommended for use until they're 6 months old... yeeeeaah.), but it was fun to push her around and have everybody smile at her.  And not gonna lie, like 6 people either talked to me and Tucker or made a comment in passing to me about her as we were walking through the store.  Even the general public thinks Nettie is adorable!  Who can blame them though?

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

6 months for the jogging stroller?! Yeah right! I thin as long as they have a decent amount of head control, it's fine. And it looks like Nettie's cute little head fits perfect!