Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nettie's Blessing

In church this past Sunday we did Nettie's baby blessing.  It was a super special experience (made better by the fact that she decided to sleep through sacrament meeting) and all the guys in Tucker's family excluding Sam were in the circle, and my parents made the trip back out here so that my dad would be able to participate as well.  Katie (my sister-in-law extraordinaire) was much more clever than me and wrote down the blessing as Tucker was giving it.  I would never have thought to do that, but I'm really glad that she did because this will be something sweet to show Nettie later on in life.

I didn't think to get a group picture of everyone while we were at the church building (mostly because I think everyone was hungry and wanted to get out of there to eat lunch), but we did get some group shots later at Shad and Katie's house, so hopefully Barbi will upload those soon so that I can post them.  I did take some pictures of Nettie in her dress though.  She's swimming in it, but it's really cool cause it was the dress that I was blessed in.  Yeah, that's right; retro.... or vintage.  One or the other.

No comments: